The great Sufi poet Rumi once said, “Out beyond the idea of right and wrong there is a field. I’ll meet you there.” His suggestion is obvious but one that needs reminding. When we get out of our own way of judgment, worry and doubt, we are available to greet each other fully.
- Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to get your Morning Messages every day.
- Join me for Project beWELL— a 4-week exploration to start your mental fitness journey. https://mailchi.mp/cb89bfe09e91/project-bewell
- More stuff at: https://linktr.ee/cara.m.bradley
- Message me on Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn or email email@example.com
- Finally– check out my book: On The Verge: Wake Up, Show Up and Shine