6-Week Yoga Teacher Bootcamp
Learn to Cue Like A Master Yoga Teacher with Cara Bradley
The Learn to Cue Like A Master Teacher Bootcamp 6-week virtual course is based on Cara’s 30+ years experience as a fitness expert, mental strength coach, teacher of yoga teachers and founder of the award-winning Verge BodyMind Center.
Learn proven teaching strategies to boost your confidence, improve your communication skills and win the hearts of your students. This unique, live program gives you instant access to these powerful strategies that have been supporting new and experienced teachers for over 13 years.
Each week focuses on a Cueing Strategy based on Cara’s successful Verge Yoga Teacher Training Program. Throughout the training, you’ll keep a teaching log and can also choose to work with a practice buddy.
You will learn how to simply and effectively move bodies in and out of yoga poses while offering your students space to understand their body in the pose, silence to settle their mind, and time to experience their bodies.
- Essential Cueing Guidelines
- Mastering The Cueing Template – Transitional/Super/Exit Cues
- Mastering The Cueing Template – Support Cues
- Empower Your Students – The Mental Coach
- Bringing Mindfulness into your Classes
- The Class Cycle – Settle Bodies/Calm Minds
What you’ll receive:
- (6) Live 60-minute Video Sessions (and recordings)
- (6) Video Yoga Practices based on the topic of each session
- Effective Cueing Weekly Homework Worksheet
- (3) Extra Training Modules:
- The Mood Manager
- The Empowered Teacher
- Special Q&A session with Cara Bradley
- Option to work with a Practice Buddy
Special Webinar Price $497
Payable in installments of $198.50
Or save $100 by paying a one-time charge for a discounted price of $297
Includes 6 Sessions valued at $2000 + Added Bonuses worth over $3000
You can spend thousands of dollars and hours or precious time traveling to teacher training programs and taking workshops or you can pay $297 to train live with Cara Bradley from the comfort of your own home.
Cara Bradley, best selling author of On The Verge: Wake Up, Show Up, and Shine is an innovative leader and mental strength coach in bodymind fitness and the founder of the award-winning Verge BodyMind Center. As a life-long entrepreneur and former pro skater, Cara offers yoga-based training and bodymind coaching to CEO’s, corporations, universities, schools, and sports teams. She hosts the podcast “On The Verge”, is a featured coach on the upcoming TV series Get Real Main Line, and is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Medium and Mindful Magazine.