Flow for Educators and Sports Teams
61% of today's students are struggling with mental health issues*
*The Center for Collegiate Mental Health
In 2016, The Center for Collegiate Mental Health reported a 30% rise in students seeking appointments at counseling centers. 61% reported seeking help for anxiety, 49% for depression, and 45% for stress. Studies show that mental overwhelm leads to lack of motivation, disengagement, lack of purpose and low productivity In short, the majority of your students are likely not getting results that inspire or excite them, leaving them even more depleted and disengaged.
As an educator or coach it’s your highest aspiration to create the environment and circumstances that will allow your students to be more resilient and prepared for optimal performance in the classroom, on the field and in life. This is possible when we get out of our head and access flow—an prime state of mind and body where everything speeds up and brightens up… our energy, our thought processes, productivity, and results. Cara will show you how to transform your faculty and students from distracted and disengaged to fully engaged and in flow.
Cara will show you how to transform your students from distracted and disengaged to fully engaged and in flow
Shift From Frazzled to Flow in a Fast-Changing World
Replace distraction and overwhelm with clarity and calm.
This highly interactive keynote is designed to introduce you to the concept of “flow” and how this optimal state of body and mind offers dramatic benefits of enhanced wellbeing and performance for your staff and students. You will experience first-hand what it means to “choose your state” replacing distraction, overwhelm and uncertainty with the clarity, confidence and calm needed to navigate a fast-changing world. Discover strategies to access flow, where we feel and perform our best… plus science-backed tools to reset your nervous system, quiet your inner critic and boost focus, productivity, engagement and enthusiasm.
What you can expect:
- Leave with quick and practical strategies to make your optimal state your default state and allow you to consistently feel more clear and confident.
- Experience science-backed practices to cultivate “coherence” enhancing your sense of safety and sparking curiosity and creativity.
- Explore the dynamics of group Flow and learn tools to collaborate and create in flow.
Wake Up, Show Up, and Shine
Discover why flow ignites employee engagement and how to create the environment to build your own highly engaged Flow culture.
There’s a space beyond “crazy busy,” where you feel naturally awake and alive. Get out of your busy mind and you feel more clear, calm and confident. In this lively presentation your staff and students will learn how to shift beyond the busy mind and access flow, an prime state of body and mind where we do everything better. Experience high quality self care strategies that build resilience and grit, increase energy and enthusiasm and significantly improve effectiveness. Discover how to live in flow — on demand — to access your natural radiance, intelligence and aliveness.
For Coaches and Sports Teams
Distracted No More: Building Fierce Focus for Breakthrough Performance
A Distracted Mind has No Power. A Focused Mind has Limitless Potential
This fun keynote reveals the secrets of top athletes, musicians and other masters and how they prime themselves to access the optimal state of flow—where we feel and perform our best. Your teams and coaches will experience mental training that will show them how to achieve the intense focus they need to unleash clarity and creativity to compete at their highest level.
What you can expect:
- Discover the traits of full engagement and actionable strategies to settle mental chatter, direct attention and stay composed in challenge.
- Explore science-backed tools to build Fierce Focus™ leading to increased enthusiasm, engagement and performance.
- Learn how to schedule peak moments into your training with state-shifting practices that boost focus and spark high performance.
More Ways to Work with Cara
Pre-event sizzle reel
Customized pre-event sizzle reel to build excitement and interactive webinar to prep attendees on what to expect.
Early morning movement and meditation session
Cara is often asked to “prime the crowd” in an early morning movement and mediation session. Clients have raved about the impact of having a highly experiential and embodied practice
Library of practices and strategies
Access to a library of practices and strategies to build individual and team enthusiasm and engagement.
Cara is happy to work with you after the program to make sure the program sticks and your objectives are achieved. This may include follow-ups by email or even a free teleseminar 30, 60, or 90 days after the live event.
As you can see, Cara will leave you fully equipped to skillfully ignite motivation and engagement
Partial List of Cara's Clients
– Villanova University MBA Program
– Villanova University Law School
– Villanova University
– Yale University
– Brown University
– University of Michigan
– Episcopal Academy, PA
– Great Valley School District, PA
– Agnes Irwin School, PA
– Germantown Friends School, PA
– Villanova University Men’s Basketball
– Villanova University Football
– Villanova University Men’s Soccer
– University of Pennsylvania Women’s Soccer
– Yale University Women’s Soccer
– St. Joesph’s University Women’s Soccer
– Immaculata College Men’s Soccer
– Penn State Men’s Basketball
– US Youth Soccer Olympic
– Development Program
– FC Delco Soccer Club