What I’m Doing Now
- I’m in King of Prussia, PA. It’s fall.
- When I’m not traveling I spend most late afternoons walking in Valley Forge National Park.
- In the past year I’ve become a minimalist and now live in a small rental apartment with my husband Brian.
- Yes, having less stuff makes me feel more spacious and simple. I don’t miss one thing I gave away.
- I’m on the road a few times a month presenting to executives and creatives about living and working in flow states. I love seeing new places and working with new people.
- I teach yoga a few times per week at Verge BodyMind, the business I started 14 years ago.
- Podcast: My weekly show is my most consistent content platform. I know I’m crazy to have a solo show because it’s harder to grow but I love having the freedom to say what I want.
- On-Line: I’m designing on-line courses for two organizations on living well, finding flow and enhancing performance. I wake up excited to create content such as the fun stuff found on my recent course for Insight Timer.)
- I’m writing my second book about how to “carpe this diem” because our days are going by fast.
- Experimenting with rock climbing
- Learning how to kiteboard by starting with a trainer kite on land
- About to start voice lessons—just because
Last updated on October 26, 2018