What I'm Doing Now
last updated 4.6.21
Where I'm living
- My husband Brian and I are experimenting with how to live with less stuff and no home-base.
- We're currently in Nelson, New Hampshire until end of April. It's early spring. The lake is slowly melting.
- Life has become VERY simple and routine. We walk in the mud, practice yoga, drink wine.
- Last year we sold our "bricks and mortar" yoga business, moved out of Philly and put some stuff in storage.
- Yes, having less—with no real home—makes us feel spacious and more alive.
- No, we have no plans to "settle down" any time soon.
A New Game
- We are tinkering with what a Game B lifestyle might look like. So far there's been a lot of "undoing."
- I'm learning how the gut-brain connection impacts mental health and performance.
- Our new game includes working with Amare Global to generate time and financial freedom.
- Brian has started writing about Game B Networking Marketing.
Work as Play
- I feel like I no longer teach. I now I share how I live.
- My weekly Mental Fitness Podcast is easy and fun. I love having the freedom to say what I want.
- I recently launched a Mindful Movement course with Mindful Magazine. It's a relief to not have to do all the promotion.
- I'm designing a new course for a cool platform called RoundGlass.
- While it's scary to admit, I think there's another book in me.
- My book On The Verge: Wake up, Show up and Shine, is about feeling fully engaged and alive. (I'm still in love with its message.)
FREE! Get The
Mental Fitness Protocol
Discover science-backed ways to live in High Definition.