Life is Short—
Make your Optimal State Your Default State.
Meet Cara Bradley
Have you ever had one of those days where you’re just… “on”? Where your mood is bright, you connect with others and you get so much accomplished that, at the end of the day, your to-do list is complete. Unfortunately, if you’re like most people, you can’t predict or control when those days will happen— so you cross your fingers and hope they happen when you need them the most.
Cara Bradley is the expert at teaching you how to you experience more of these “on” days – days where you’re operating at your optimal state—days when you feel and perform your best. Drawing on 30+ years of performance coaching for Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, trade organizations and premiere college sports teams, Cara has trained thousands of high performing sports and corporate athletes.
Known for her no-hype, New York style “spunk and sass,” Cara delivers cutting edge body-brain tools, great takeaways and uplifting stories to connect with her audience at a real-life, intimate and human level.
The author of the bestselling book On The Verge: Wake up, Show up and Shine, and host of a weekly podcast and a popular YouTube Channel.
Companies such as Wells Fargo, Spectrum Enterprise, and World Bank Group have partnered with Cara when they want an energizing presentation or to boost motivation, positivity and performance on their team.
Before helping the corporate world energize their employees and enjoy peak productivity, Cara started Verge Yoga in 2004, an award-winning yoga and meditation center. She also worked as the mental strength coach to over a dozen Division-I collegiate sports teams including the 2009 National champion Villanova University Football team and 2016 and 2018 National Champion Men’s Basketball team. A former competitive figure skater, Cara turned professional in her teens and traveled worldwide teaching and performing for Rollerblade.
If you want you and your team to feel more awake and fired up, … Cara Bradley is the expert to help get you there.
- On The Verge: Wake Up, Show Up, and Shine
- New World Library 2016
- Amazon Best New Release Endorsed by:
- Congressman Tim Ryan D-OH
- Jay Wright, 2016 NCAA Coach of the Year and Head Coach of the 2018 National Championship Villanova Men’s Basketball Team
- Founder and President of the award-winning Verge Yoga Center since 2004
Certifications and Memberships
- CSCS, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- E-RYT, Experienced Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance)
- Professional Member of National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Certified Meditation Instructor (Clear Light Meditation Institute)
- Host of On The Verge Show
Partnerships and Brand Ambassador
- Flow Genome Project
- Insight Timer
Media and Publications
- Thrive Global
- Huffington Post
- Mindful Magazine
- Good Housekeeping
– Goldman Sachs
– World Bank Group
– Evolve Technology
– Spectrum Enterprise
– National Parks Service
– Wells Fargo
– Fidelity Investments
– World Bank Group
– Pohlig Builders
– CES, Consumer Electronics Show
– Mindful Leadership Summit
– National Coalition of Healthcare Providers Association
– Sports, Energy & Consciousness Festival
– Delaware Tech Mindfulness Summit
– Mindful Life Conference
– Social Venture Network National Conference
– IONS National Conference
– Southern Texas Legal Administrators
– Villanova University MBA
– Villanova University Law
– Yale University
– Great Valley School District
– Villanova Basketball
– Villanova Football
– Villanova Soccer
– University of Penn Soccer
– Yale Soccer
– Immaculata College Soccer
– Penn State Basketball