When “flow” happens, everything speeds up and brightens up… your energy, creativity, productivity, and results.
Have you ever had one of those days where you’re just… “on”? Where you get so much accomplished that you can’t believe your eyes when you see you’re DONE list at the end of the day? Unfortunately, if you’re like most people, you can’t predict or control when those days will happen – so you cross your fingers and hope they happen when you need them the most.
Cara understands and teaches that being motivated is a moment-to-moment choice to live in flow. Settle and stabilize your body and mind and you return to flow, become more agile in a fast-changing world – and what’s more important, flow is a state available for everyone, every single day.
Called “A Corporate Spark Plug” by her clients for her ability to energize a group, engage them fully and shift them into flow, Cara Bradley is more than just a motivational speaker. She believes in more than just mumbo jumbo and peppy sayings – she helps you and your team achieve optimum performance with her presentations and training.
With over three decades teaching body-mind practices, and most importantly, real-life, in-the-trenches business experience, her view on motivation is radically different. Unlike many motivational speakers, Cara Bradley doesn’t talk about being engaged… she gets you engaged from head to toe. Drawing on her expertise as a professional skater for Rollerblade and her 30+ years of body-mind training, Cara leads attendees into a first-hand experience of flow—an optimal state of body and mind where we feel and perform our best.
Known for her no-hype, New Yorker street-savvy style, Cara integrates real-life stories, action-oriented strategies and a conversational delivery to connect with her audience at a real-life, intimate and human level.
The author of the bestselling book On The Verge: Wake up, Show up and Shine, and host of the weekly podcast, On The Verge, Cara’s energizing conversations and trainings have been shared with folks from around the globe.
Companies such as Wells Fargo, Spectrum Enterprise, and World Bank Group have partnered with Cara when they want to reboot motivation on their team and spark employee engagement and performance.
Before helping the corporate world energize their employees and see huge peaks in productivity, Cara started Verge Yoga in 2004, an award-winning yoga and meditation center, worked as the mental strength coach to over a dozen Division-I collegiate sports teams including Villanova University Football and Men’s Basketball for 15 years, and traveled worldwide teaching and performing for Rollerblade. She serves on the board of advisors for Mindfulness Through Movement, a non-profit she helped launch.
Simply put: If you want you and your team to be more productive and more energized to help you be more effective, retain your top talent, and add dollars to your bottom line … Cara Bradley is the expert to help you get there.
- On The Verge: Wake Up, Show Up, and Shine
- New World Library 2016
- Amazon Best New Release Endorsed by:
- Congressman Tim Ryan D-OH
- Jay Wright, 2016 NCAA Coach of the Year and Head Coach of the 2018 National Championship Villanova Men’s Basketball Team
- Founder and President of the award-winning Verge Yoga Center since 2004
Certifications and Memberships
- CSCS, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- E-RYT, Experienced Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance)
- Professional Member of National Speakers Association (NSA)
- Certified Meditation Instructor (Clear Light Meditation Institute)
- Host of On The Verge Show
Partnerships and Brand Ambassador
- Flow Genome Project
- Insight Timer
Media and Publications
- Thrive Global
- Huffington Post
- Mindful Magazine
- Good Housekeeping
– Goldman Sachs
– World Bank Group
– Evolve Technology
– Spectrum Enterprise
– National Parks Service
– Wells Fargo
– Fidelity Investments
– World Bank Group
– Pohlig Builders
– CES, Consumer Electronics Show
– Mindful Leadership Summit
– National Coalition of Healthcare Providers Association
– Sports, Energy & Consciousness Festival
– Delaware Tech Mindfulness Summit
– Mindful Life Conference
– Social Venture Network National Conference
– IONS National Conference
– Southern Texas Legal Administrators
– Villanova University MBA Program
– Villanova University Law School
– Yale University
– Great Valley School District
– Villanova University Basketball
– Villanova University Football
– Villanova University Soccer
– University of Pennsylvania Soccer
– Yale University Soccer
– Immaculata College Soccer
– Penn State Basketball