Feel your Best.
Perform your Best.
87% of today's employees lack a sense of purpose at work.*
*according to Gallup
It’s your job to create the environment and circumstances that will allow your employees to feel and perform their best. Doing so leads to their optimal performance and ultimately increased productivity and profitability.
Cara Bradley will show you how to do this so your teams can settle down, show up and dive into work that matters—with enthusiasm. This is possible when we learn to course correct by shifting our state from frazzled and frenzied to clear, calm and confident. When this optimal state of “flow” happens, everything speeds up and brightens up… our energy, creativity, productivity, and results.
Cara will show you how to transform your teams from distracted and disengaged to fully engaged and in flow.
Activate Your Optimal State for High Impact Performance
- Explore the core characteristics of flow and and the dramatic benefits you will experience both personally and professionally when you drop into this state of full engagement.
- Experience psychological and physiological strategies to recognize stress, distraction or lethargy and restore body-brain vigor.
- Learn science-backed Flow Triggers and tools that spark positivity, productivity, and profitability.
Distracted No More: Build Fierce Focus for Breakthrough Clarity and Confidence
- Leave with quick and practical tools to make your optimal state your default state.
- Explore plus science-backed tools to reset your nervous system, quiet your inner critic, and drop the drama.
- Learn to schedule peak moments into your work day with state-shifting practices increase productivity and spark creativity.
Wake Up, Show Up and Shine
- Get to know what your busy mind is so busy doing and how to anchor your attention to the present.
- Learn tools to settle down and shift from frazzled to focused and from chaos to clear and calm.
- Engage in strategies to access your optimal state of flow and experience increased focus, positivity, and productivity.
Cara's engaging presentations are designed for main stage, break-out and women's leadership programs.
More Ways to Work with Cara
Pre-event sizzle reel
Customized pre-event sizzle reel to build excitement and interactive webinar to prep attendees on what to expect.
Early morning movement and meditation session
Cara is often asked to “prime the crowd” in an early morning movement and mediation session. Clients have raved about the impact of having a highly experiential and embodied practice
Library of practices and strategies
Access to a library of practices and strategies to build individual and team enthusiasm and engagement.
Cara is happy to work with you after the program to make sure the program sticks and your objectives are achieved. This may include follow-ups by email or even a free teleseminar 30, 60, or 90 days after the live event.
As you can see, Cara will leave you fully equipped to skillfully ignite motivation and engagement
Partial List of Cara's Clients
- Goldman Sachs
- Coca Cola
- World Bank Group
- Evolve Technology
- Spectrum Enterprise
- National Parks Service
- Wells Fargo
- Fidelity Investments
- Virgin Pulse
- Beacon Healthcare
- Guardian Insurance
- Pohlig Builders
- CES, Consumer Electronics Show
- Mindful Leadership Summit
- National Coalition of Healthcare Providers Association
- Sports, Energy & Consciousness Festival
- The Alliance National Conference
- Delaware Mindfulness Summit
- Mindful Life Conference
- Social Venture Network National Conference
- IONS National Conference
- Southern Texas Legal Administrators
- Villanova University MBA Program
- Villanova University Law School
- Yale University
- Episcopal Academy
- Great Valley School District
- Agnes Irwin School
- Germantown Academy
- Villanova University Basketball
- Villanova University Football
- Villanova University Soccer
- University of Pennsylvania Soccer
- Yale University Soccer
- Immaculata College Soccer
- Penn State Basketball