When you win the morning, you win the day. ~Tony Robbins
Do morning monsters overtake you before you even get out of bed? Do you wake up with a heavy feeling of dread in your chest? In this episode, Cara shares the importance of paying close attention to your thoughts in the first minutes upon waking. She explains how you starting your day on a positive note—before your feet even hit the floor. Learn how getting up on the wrong side of bed can easily lead to feeling out of sorts or funky all day long. Listen in to learn Cara’s personal process on how to prime your state for happier, more positive and more powerful day.
Mentions and More
– #127 – Come Home to Yourself
– #83 – Morning Dread and the Beckoning of Your Inner Voice
- Mental Wellbeing – Are you Interested in how I’m improving my mental wellness with Amare?
– Check out this link to find out how
– Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Let’s start a conversation.
- Other Stuff – Find links to all of my content here.
- Love this podcast? Leave a review on iTunes and help more folk wake up, show up and shine.
- Photo by Nicolai Berntsen on Unsplash